Your privacy is not optional at Basta; it's policy:
- We do not gather your personal identifying information (name, email address, phone number, postal address, etc.) without your express knowledge.
- We do not share your personal identifying information, except to conduct our business, comply with applicable law, and to protect against fraud.
- We do not harass you with unsolicited messages.
We make every effort to offer you a safe experience:
- Basta software does not contain any adware, spyware or malware.
- Basta software is scanned prior to publication to ensure that it is free of viruses, despite it being treated as a false-positive by some antivirus programs.
- Basta software is digitally signed with an Authenticode certificate to ensure its integrity and authenticity.
All discounts are subject to change without notice. In order to qualify for a discount, your payment must account for the discount and it must be received or postmarked no later than three days after the discount expires.
Upgrade fees are mentioned in each product information page at this web site, when applicable. An upgrade fee may be required for major version updates to a product, while minor version updates are typically free. Customers who have purchased licenses within three months of a paying upgrade release may request the upgrade for free by emailing us with their license key.
Since you have the opportunity to try our software products before purchasing licenses to continue using them, we do not provide refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
Review the End User License Agreement (EULA) included with each of our products for the complete set of policies governing their legal use.
While every effort is made to provide you with accurate and complete information, we cannot guarantee that this web site is free of errors or omissions.